Mehmet Gursoy, one of the most important representatives of Turkish Tile Art in our age, aims to play a role in "rediscovering Iznik tiles" as he expresses his heart to İznik Tiles. UNESCO announces Gursoy's heritage carrier in 2009 in the Convention on the Conservation of Intangible Cultural Heritage due to the researches on the colors and techniques that have disappeared, the interpretation he brings to the traditional compositions and reflects the tranquility, harmony, balance, and elegance of Turkish tile art.
- Original hand-made.
- Very durable against heat and cold.
- Can use in the interior and exterior.
- Can glue it with any marble glue.
- Consisting of 85% quartz, underglaze technique.
- Size 20 cm x 20 cm ( 7.8" x 7.8" )
- Weight : 1 kg, Thickness : 1,2 cm