Iznik tile floral design from Hunkar Kasri.
The Hünkar Kasrı (Imperial Pavilion) was built in the middle of the 17th century right at the Golden Horn as part of the Yeni Camii (New Mosque)
complex. It had a direct connection to the sultan's gallery in the mosque.
- Original hand-made Iznik tile.
- Very durable against heat and cold.
- Can use in the interior and exterior.
- Can glue it with any marble glue.
- 85% quartz, underglaze technique.
- Size 20 cm x 20 cm ( 7.8" x 7.8" )
- Weight : 1 kg, Thickness : 1,2 cm
If you have a special place and you want a production with different dimensions, you can let us know. We can make special production and design for you.