Iznik tile, tulip and carnation design from Hunkar Kasri.The Hünkar Kasrı (Imperial Pavilion) was built in the middle of the 17th century right at the Golden Horn as part of the Yeni Camii (New Mosque)complex. It had a direct connection to the sultan's gallery in the mosque.
- Original hand-made.
- Very durable against heat and cold.
- Can use in the interior and exterior.
- Can glue it with any marble glue.
- Consisting of 85% quartz, underglaze technique.
- Size 20 cm x 20 cm ( 7.8" x 7.8" )
- Weight : 1 kg, Thickness : 1,2 cm